Vox Legal serves as outside general counsel to start-up and closely held growth-oriented businesses and innovative nonprofits, addressing all legal needs, including but not limited to:
- Commercial Law (contract drafting and review);
- Corporate Governance and Compliance (daily operations advice);
- Employees (manuals, discrimination, termination, independent contractors);
- Entity Creation (choosing the most suitable legal structure for your business and social goals);
- Financing (private placements);
- Risk Analysis and Protection (reviewing current legal risks and implementing best practices); and,
- Social Objectives (defining social impact goals and developing a plan to imbed them within legal documents).
There are a wide variety of issues facing emerging and growing businesses, Vox Legal has a network of connected attorneys and business leaders to address them all. If we can't solve your legal problems and help you achieve your business goals, we know the people who can.
Innovative legal counsel can be a strategic tool in achieving your business goals. Call 206.659.6491 today or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Discounts available for certified B-Corporations and other "For-Impact" businesses.